*** Times are between 9am-12pm EDT for each day
Additional Course Details
The Social Value and SROI Accreditation course is highly practical and hands-on.
Maximum course enrolment is limited to 8 people per session.
As Social Value & SROI Training can count toward Level 2 Practitioner status. All completing assignments will receive the Certificate of Completion required to become a Level 2 Practitioner.
Each session is recorded so all can revisit course content at their convenience.
Profile: Seeking SVI level 2 accreditation in the next 6-12 months
- 5 x 3-hour online training sessions delivered over 2 weeks
- digital materials
- Access to course recordings for revision and or catch-up
- Access to worked examples across all sectors
- Exercises to complete and submit by Google Classroom*
- Group webinar for Q&A, discussion, 1-on-1 feedback on exercises *
- Individual feedback on coursework*
A Level 3 Accredited Practitioner and Trainer, Stephanie brings to her training hands on case study experience in fields as diverse as crime prevention, social procurement, health care, crime prevention, environmental management, diversity & inclusion, access to education, physical fitness, access to sport, entrepreneurship, mining, financial literacy and social enterprise network development, among others.
Thanks very much for the training, and pragmatic commentary – your materials are the best I have experienced.
Why did I wait so long to take this course?!!
I think this course and knowledge is absolutely necessary across sectors.