Level 2: Accredited Practitioner
The applicant will prove:
- Demonstrated practical competence in the application of Social Impact and Social Value assessment in line with the SVI Framework
Assessment for criteria:
- Applicant must be a Level 1 AP ‘Associate Practitioner’ Successful completion of Accredited Social Value and SROI Practitioner training course OR Accredited Impact Management for Enterprises training course (*course to be released in early 2020). Successful assurance of Social Impact or SROI analysis. The following circumstances are allowed for Level 2:
- Analysis can be supported by a formal mentoring process.
- Analysis may have undertaken a staggered assurance route (i.e. including the Pre-Assurance Outcomes Check)
- Analysis may include limitations (i.e. Limited Application of Principle 4: Only Include What is Material)
- Overview statement of interest and commitment to Social Value, Impact Management and social impact assessment or SROI.
- Statement must include detail of the social impact analysis/SROI that is being used for application and any support received
Successful completion of interview with external assessor and assurance team.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants can use EITHER an SROI or Social Impact analysis for their AP application. HOWEVER, if a full SROI is not used then this could have implications for progressing to becoming an Accredited Trainer
Opportunities for progressions:
- Can progress to AP L3
- Eligibility for delivering Accredited Social Value and SROI training courses, or the Accredited Impact Management for Enterprises training courses.
- Eligible to provide SVI Assurance and Accreditation services as part of an SVI network
- 2 years