Level 3: Advanced Practitioner
The applicant will prove:
- Advanced demonstration of practical competence in the application of social impact and social value assessment with all aspects of SVI Framework applied in full
Assessment for criteria:
- Applicant must be a Level 1 AP ‘Associate Practitioner’. *Applicants do not have to have achieved Level 2 AP status to apply for Level 3.
- Successful completion of Accredited Social Value and SROI Practitioner training course OR Accredited Impact Management for Enterprises training course (*course to be released in early 2020)
- Successful assurance of Social Impact or SROI analysis.
- Analysis cannot be supported through a formal mentoring process.
- Analysis cannot have undertaken a staggered assurance route (i.e. including the Pre-Assurance Outcomes Check)
- Analysis must apply all criteria in full with no limitations.
- Overview statement of interest and commitment to Social Value, Impact Management and social impact assessment or SROI. Statement must include detail of the social impact analysis/SROI being used for application.
- Successful completion of interview with external assessor and assurance team.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants can use EITHER an SROI or Social Impact analysis for their AP application. HOWEVER, if a full SROI is not used then this could have implications for progressing to becoming an Accredited Trainer
Opportunities for progressions:
- Eligibility for delivering Accredited Social Value and SROI training courses, or the Accredited Impact Management for Enterprises training courses.
- Eligible to provide SVI Assurance and Accreditation services as part of an SVI network
- 2 years