About Social Value Training
All courses are available online!
Social value / SROI skills & knowledge are of increasing interest to senior leaders, management, program leads and evaluators in all sectors. Since 2012, Social Value Canada has been building out a portfolio of training opportunities in order to meet a variety of needs.
All courses are also offered as bespoke training. Do you have a training idea in mind? We would love to connect.
The longest standing social value course in the world, Social Value and SROI Practitioner Training is for everyone seeking to deepen their knowledge of social value thinking and application of SROI. Originally a two-day course, it is now delivered in a series of 3-hour workshops over a 2 – 3 week period.
Highly practical and hands-on, this course is essential for all applying social value thinking to their ongoing work. Full course completion satisfies one of two criteria to achieve SVI Accredited Practitioner Status, Level 2.
This course is designed for people who would like to know more about SROI and how it can contribute to achieving goals and objectives. It is of use to professionals in all sectors.
This might include evaluation and communication objectives, but also program design, performance improvement and presenting the value of social procurement.
This course is designed for organization leaders seeking to achieve the Social Value Management Certificate. Whether you are applying for levels 1, 2, or 3 certification, this course will assist key members of your team to embed social value considerations and actions in program design, performance improvement and maximizing impact for key stakeholders.
Social Value in Procurement is an intensive one day training masterclass in social value for those working in commissioning, procurement, and as providers of goods and services across the private, public and social sectors. You will learn from the leading experts in the field and from practical, real-life examples , how to measure social value, and how to deliver greater social value.
Want to learn all about Social Value and Social Return on Investment? This webinar is for you. You will learn get the basics that will lead you to becoming a subject matter expert.
Join peers on the Social Value and SROI Practitioner Training course. Participants seeking a refresh or to work through a second case study are welcome to attend one or mor sessions at a significantly reduced price.
SVC offers a range of courses in order meet a wide variety of objectives across sectors. Recent course participants include:
- Impact practitioners seeking to conduct an SROI or to manage others to do so
- Organizational leaders seeking to embed social value thinking across their organizations, and to maximize the impact of their activities upon clients
- Project leads, communicators, development officers seeking to incorporate social return on investment (SROI) analysis into measurement and reporting
- Evaluators, researchers and impact practitioners seeking to add SROI and social value analysis to their current measurement expertise
- Social entrepreneurs interested in mapping out the impact of their enterprise, for performance improvement, measuring, fundraising and reporting
- ESG, sustainability, SDG and purpose leads accountable for credible reporting on stakeholder impact
- Directors or leaders interested in measuring and communicating the value of the impact generated by their organization
- Organizations seeking to transform their culture and strategy around impact