About Social Value Training & Certification
Social value is about understanding the relative importance of changes that people and the environment experience, and using that knowledge to maximize positive impact.
As government, for-profit, impact investing and social purpose organizations strive to impact wellbeing, the SDGs and ESG results, social value training is increasingly sought by individuals, evaluators, policy leads and executive leadership.
Social value training and certification is available for both individuals and organizations. Individuals embark on the Practitioner Pathway, achieving Levels 1, 2 and 3 certifications. Organizations achieve Social Value Management certification.
Information on all social value training opportunities and how to access the Practitioner Level 1 Exam follows below.
SVC offers a range of courses in order meet a wide variety of objectives across sectors. Recent course participants include:
- Impact practitioners seeking to conduct an SROI or to manage others to do so
- Organizational leaders seeking to embed social value thinking across their organizations, and to maximize the impact of their activities upon clients
- Project leads, communicators, development officers seeking to incorporate social return on investment (SROI) analysis into measurement and reporting
- Evaluators, researchers and impact practitioners seeking to add SROI and social value analysis to their current measurement expertise
- Social entrepreneurs interested in mapping out the impact of their enterprise, for performance improvement, measuring, fundraising and reporting
- ESG, sustainability, SDG and purpose leads accountable for credible reporting on stakeholder impact
- Directors or leaders interested in measuring and communicating the value of the impact generated by their organization
- Organizations seeking to transform their culture and strategy around impact