Level 2 Accreditation Training
Businesses in all sectors are increasingly interested in social value principles. Social value and social return on investment (SROI) training gives professionals the tools to maximize the impact of their work and effectively promote its value.
Whether your organization is focused on maximizing impact, achieving social development goals, or addressing sustainability through ESG, now is the time to acquire the skills of social value thinking.
Through Social Value International Level 2 Accreditation Training, you will:
- Learn about tools to confidently measure and value outcomes, and how to effectively present that information to key audiences.
- Build your professional network with peers applying SROI and social value principles across a variety of circumstances.
- Receive a Social Value International (SVI) certificate of attendance toward further Social Value Practitioner Accreditation.
Non-members also receive a 12-month individual membership to the Social Value Canada network, for continued professional development in impact measurement and valuation.
All prices in CAD.
Stephanie Robertson is the Chair of Social Value Canada. She has decades of experience in social issue management, measurement, and reporting; community investment and social value; and social impact measurement, valuation, and reporting across all sectors. She has supported hundreds of businesses and governments get more out of their investments in community which leads to improved outcomes and equity for citizens.
Over five half-day sessions, using group sessions, assignments and individual mentoring, you will learn:
- Module 1 – Purpose and scope of impact management
- Module 2 – Identifying stakeholders and outcomes
- Module 3 – Measuring the amount of changes
- Module 4 – Valuing changes to outcomes
- Module 5 – From outcomes to impact, how to avoid over-claiming
- Module 6 – Calculations, aggregation, reporting & embedding
You’ll also receive:
- Accompanying course materials
- Access to course recordings for revision and or catch-up
- A recommended reading list
- Course assignments to advance your knowledge with individual feedback
- Access to practical examples across all sectors
Learn more about the learning outcomes, standards, and recommended reading for each module.
Thanks very much for the training, and pragmatic commentary – your materials are the best I have experienced.
Why did I wait so long to take this course?!!
I think this course and knowledge is absolutely necessary across sectors.
The Accredited Social Value and SROI Practitioner Training course was developed in 2009, by Social Value UK and has been offered in Canada since 2011. The most popular course across the Social Value International (SVI) network, it is now being offered online. This course is a prerequisite for achieving SVI Level 2.