About Social Value and SROI Training
Social value / SROI training is of increasing interest to evaluators, program leads and senior management across all sectors. As governments increasingly focus on citizen wellbeing, climate change, social procurement and COVID recovery, as companies seek credibility in sustainability, ESG, SDG and purpose reporting, social value training becomes ever-essential.
As we seek to understand, measure and report on social impact, this course has become essential to professionals in social enterprises, charities and social profit organization striving to maximize the impact of their work.
Who Are Social Value Courses Designed for?
SVC courses meet a wide variety of objectives across sectors. Recent course participants include:
- Impact practitioners seeking to conduct an SROI or to manage others to do so
- Organizational leaders seeking to embed social value thinking across their organizations, and to maximize the impact of their activities upon clients
- Project leads, communicators, development officers seeking to incorporate social return on investment (SROI) analysis into measurement and reporting
- Evaluators, researchers and impact practitioners seeking to add SROI and social value analysis to their current measurement expertise
- Social entrepreneurs interested in mapping out the impact of their enterprise, for performance improvement, measuring, fundraising and reporting
- ESG, sustainability, SDG and purpose leads accountable for credible reporting on stakeholder impact
- Directors or leaders interested in measuring and communicating the value of the impact generated by their organization
- Organizations seeking to transform their culture and strategy around impact
Interested to discuss which option is right for you? Contact us.